Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CheeseCake Pops

Happy New Year!! I have hit the ground running so far this year...

So my dad's birthday was yesterday and I decided to finally experiment with cheesecake pops. He is a HUGE cheesecake fan, so I figured, hey- cheesecake on a stick- easy to eat and super yummy!!

Well, let me tell you, it was a MESSY ordeal, LoL. But, I think the end product came out great. Something I learned the hard way, though, is that these pops need to be refrigerated until they are ready to be eaten!!

These were strawberry cheesecake pops with white chocolate and red sprinkles made into a "basket" with accessories. :)

Next time, I will experiment with oreo cookie cheesecake dipped in chocolate and covered with graham crackers... sounds soooo yummy-licious.



No comments:

Post a Comment